I'll find you in the bright colours and quite places, always remembered beautiful Elizabeth - Auntie K

Monday, October 25

Day 11

A photo of you recently and how that makes you feel now


I yearn to have this back - to let this 'mother's love' out again

I want to fuss over my little girl
I want to smell her sweet baby smell
I want to feel her soft skin under my fingertips
I want to see the sunlight shining on her gold spun hair
I want those chubby checks under my kisses

I want to see those eyes open and focused on me
I want her little brow raised in anticipation of my voice
I want to hear her returning voice, her cry for me
I want to feel her weight, heavy in my arms
I want to feel her warmth and her breathing

I want my Elizabeth back

I want the innocent woman I was back
I want the carefree husband I had back
I want our family back
I want our happiness back
I want our future back

I want you back my sweet Elizabeth

You have my heart with you, where ever you may be
And you'll always have my love
Just as I know a part of you will always be with me
Always be with us, your Ma and Pa
Always remembered my darling girl

No comments:

Post a Comment