I'll find you in the bright colours and quite places, always remembered beautiful Elizabeth - Auntie K

Thursday, October 28

Day 14

A non-fiction book that is meaningful to you after your loss?


I guess the current one that I'm reading
All I am reading is books on baby loss, they are the only ones that make any sense to me right now.
TV is more of a distraction and that is the only time I'd pick up a book that wasn't on baby loss, so don't tend to gravitate to any other books.


The one I'm reading right now has gifted to us from a work colleague of A's - her sister had suffered the stillbirth of her son; Ethan last year.  It is 'You Are Not Alone - Stories From Australian Families Who Have Suffered The Loss Of Their Baby', by the Teddy Love Club (TLC), Pregnancy & Infant Loss Support.  I may leave it out for Ma, to happen to come across it.


I read these and no other because I can relate to them.  I also want to draw out as much hope as I can from them and their happy endings; the subsequent pregnancy that ended with a live, healthy baby/babies.  That is the happy ending I'm wanting.  I know nothing can bring my dear Elizabeth back to us, but I still want a chance that we will live happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment