I'll find you in the bright colours and quite places, always remembered beautiful Elizabeth - Auntie K

Tuesday, January 4

The Song Of The Moment

This song has been going through my head for the best part of two weeks - ever since I heard the first few notes of the latest twiglet DVD (the vampire saga) we were watching.  I recognised the music immediately as I have the soundtrack and that started off the constant playing; not of the whole album, but just this song.
I just loved everything about it and it spoke to me.  I didn't know what all the words were, but sang the ones I did know and I feel as if I know it all off by heart now.

Except that I did look up the words...



Here is the song with the lyrics.
If you don't want to watch it, they are here;


My love, leave yourself behind
Beat inside me, leave you blind
My love, you have found peace
You were searching for relief

You gave it all, into the call
You took a chance and
You took the fall for us

You came thoughtfully, loved me faithfully
You taught me honor, you did it for me

Tonight you will sleep for good
You will wait for me my love

Now I am strong (Now I am strong)
You gave me all 
You gave all you had and now I am home

My love, leave yourself behind
Beat inside me, leave you blind
My love, look what you can do
I am mending, I'll be with you

You took my hand added a plan
You gave me your heart
I asked you to dance with me

You loved honestly
Did what you could release 
Aaaahhh oooh

I know in peace we'll go
I hope relief is yours

Now I am strong (Now I am strong)
You gave me all
You gave all you had and now I am home

My love, leave yourself behind
Beat inside me, I'll be with you
oooooohh ooooh
Du du du ooooooh

3 comments:

  1. I love you Elizabeth and Cullen.. so much. I only wish I had more of the strength that I am searching for....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, haunting song. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to listen to this song tonight. But it's Sia so I am sure it is beautiful. Music has a way of getting beneath the skin in ways other things can't. Much love Tess!

    ReplyDelete