I'll find you in the bright colours and quite places, always remembered beautiful Elizabeth - Auntie K

Thursday, November 25

Rainbows on the 22nd

Ma mailed me this picture yesterday

Its taken from her back garden in Lincolnshire, UK.
It was taken a few days ago, November 22nd 2010


Last month she sent me this photo

This was also taken from the back garden over looking the fields of crops
It was taken on September 22nd 2010

Elizabeth was born on August 22nd.  
It seems everyone finds Elizabeth in the bright colours and quite places, always remembered and forever loved baby girl.  

I love hearing of people remembering my precious, little Elizabeth, talking of her and keeping her close to them in their everyday lives.  My father proudly talking of his granddaughter, to his fellows and telling me what he sees when he looks at her photo - it touches my soul and makes my task a little less arduous; knowing that she is on the minds and lips of others.

I saw this morning a beautiful photo, it made my day to be honest.  To know M took the time out to remember Elizabeth and so many other babes that should be here with us, but are not.  Well I cried at seeing the 'Leaf Tree', so touched; it is awesome!  I am so very thankful to you M, for writing Elizabeth's name on a bright, colourful leaf of fall, in Kansas.
Chaun-chai, Ayana and all the other babies names on that tree are well remembered here...  

Along with many that are not.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, Tess. So kind of your Ma to do that.
    Remembering Elizabeth always.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Tess that is AMAZING and so beautiful. She is speaking to you so loud and clear....

    ReplyDelete