I'll find you in the bright colours and quite places, always remembered beautiful Elizabeth - Auntie K

Sunday, February 27

With Thanks

There is new light in my life, I thought that My Space should reflect that.  I'm not surrounded in darkness anymore and my emotions aren't as raw as a hot, electric fence.  I am calm for now and have a shining bright light up ahead; this I will keep my eyes and focus on.

I want to thank everyone for there heartfelt comments and well wishes - thank you.  It really means so much to know how much I'm supported and to have you all share this new chapter with me.  I know its not all going to be sunshine and roses, but will try my hardest to find those things and to keep myself in the here and now.

Thank you

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the "new light" I wish you a safe and happy (as can be expected) journey with this new life. We will always be here for support.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new background, so fitting for the new journey. A heartfelt congrats to you mama and I am here for you always remembering Elizabeth and Taggpole!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the sweet words over on my blog. Congratulations on your new pregnancy, so exciting and scary, isn't it? I'll be following along, hoping for nothing but the best. xx

    ReplyDelete