I'll find you in the bright colours and quite places, always remembered beautiful Elizabeth - Auntie K

Tuesday, February 22

Six Months Remembering

I really don't have many words today
It is a numb feeling, a wronged feeling

I miss you baby girl, my beautiful Elizabeth Layne
I wish with all of me that everything was different
I wish you were here in my arms, in your father's arms

I find you in the bright colours and quite places
I also find you in the heavy and dark clouds
You are here in my heart, your resting place forever with me
I do not feel alone and I smile sadly at that thought

I love you so very, very much my darling girl
You know my heart as well as I do

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful area you have made for her! I remember with you love! Elizabeth: gone, but not forgotten. All my love to you mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missing sweet baby Elizabeth with you, today at six months, and always.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending love and light to you today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elizabeth has found her way into so many hearts. That can be attributes to the beautiful way that you have continued to mother her. Love and comfort to you Tess!
    -Sadie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending you so much love....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending you lots of love today and always! I will be thinking about you and sweet Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete