I'll find you in the bright colours and quite places, always remembered beautiful Elizabeth - Auntie K

Sunday, December 5

Cherry on Top Award


This is a lovely recognition for my out pouring of emotion and thoughts.  It is really nice to share Elizabeth with so many that won't shy away from the pure rawness that is my life in the aftermath for her death.  In turn I tip my hat to and warmly hug those that have supported me through reading here and in turn for sharing their journey, their blogs.
I owe so much to this baby lost community, without it I would feel so alone, misunderstood (by myself, more than anyone) and without hope or friendship.  I am accepted and supported here, and so to is my little girl.

A big heartfelt 'thank you' to Missy who is sharing the 'blog love' with giving me this award.  I read Missy's blog because she writes so damned emotionally.  She doesn't edit herself, her thoughts or words - where as I do.  I read her raw emotive words and I see myself reflected in them, I haven't the capacity to write like that and I admire and respect her for it.  Thank you dear Missy and baby Chai and Ayana.

The rules of this award are:

1. Link back to the person who gave it to you
2. Pass it on to five (or more) other blogs
3. Leave them a comment telling them about the award

I don't read a lot of blogs to be honest, but the places I do find comfort:

The Happy Sad Mama
Cullen's Blessings
Tuesday's Hope
Hope, Interrupted
Mommy's Sunshine - Of course the love flows back to you Missy

I know some of these have been repeated from previously awarded bloggers, I just wanted to show my appreciation to these wonderful ladies here - Thank you so much.

5 comments:

  1. Thank YOU, Tess.
    This is lovely.
    Remembering Elizabeth always.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you sweet mamma..... my bestest....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww shucks, Tess. Thanks. Much love to you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so very welcome and yes you are just important to me as well. Much love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sent it right back to you my dear friend....

    ReplyDelete