I'll find you in the bright colours and quite places, always remembered beautiful Elizabeth - Auntie K

Tuesday, March 22

All Is Well

I don't have much to add to that really.
This good news has yet to fully sink in, but we're so very, very relieved.

If anyone is interested I have another page of information about this pregnancy.  It is called the Pumpkin Pages on the left under my profile bit and is where I'll be keeping photos, stats and the like.

**************************

I am also very saddened to hear of a number of other new pregnancies have ended.  My heart goes out to those mothers, I am just so very sorry that they have to go through another loss.  I can only imagine the utter devastation and send so much love and strength to them.

5 comments:

  1. Oh so pleased to read this, mama. I woke up and thought of you and had to stop myself from emailing.
    Breathing out.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending love as always my dear friend.. so much love and big exhale....

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for you mama! I so wish I had one of those sheets to fill out with Chai's pregnancy. I kept telling myself to write the date on the positive sticks and never did. I have them, I just no longer remember the date. There are so many things I wish I would have written down *sigh* And yes the losses are a bit hard to bear right now. Why does it seem those who have experienced one loss must constantly endure it? It doesn't seem fair at all. All my love to you and look forward to hearing more about baby pumpkin while always remembering Taggpole and Elizabeth~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely news, Tess. Continuing to think of you and hope for only the best. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great news! I will continue to think of you and send you well wishes for an uneventful pregnancy and healthy little bundle in the months to come!

    ReplyDelete