I'll find you in the bright colours and quite places, always remembered beautiful Elizabeth - Auntie K

Tuesday, May 3

Hiatus

Just a quick post to say that my silence isn't anything to be worried about, I'm okay; all is well.

I am struggling to catch up with everything after having family visit and just need some time to take stock of where I'm at and what I'm doing - I have just been reacting to everything around me and need to get back into thinking for myself again on a more deeper level.

A lot has been going on this past month, a lot of changes and its been hard work.  I have also been hiding out in a lot of distraction too; I just haven't had the time or headspace to think and now that I have, I found that I was okay not to for awhile.

Everything changes and I hope to fill the gaps soon...

3 comments: