I'll find you in the bright colours and quite places, always remembered beautiful Elizabeth - Auntie K

Tuesday, October 18

Miss Amelia Layne

She is here and she is a live, well, happy and sleeping on my lap after a mammoth feed. I am just so surrounded with love, awe and relief and am just lapping up getting to know Elizabeth's younger sister.

She arrived at 8:51 this morning weighing in at 3.138kg (6.9lb) and I am just so bowled over at how much she has her sisters likeness. It is bitter sweet, but more so the sweet right now.

Time for a quick photo and a cat nap for myself I think - I've been ridiculous g a huge high all day, and it has been a long one!

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful...I am so very happy for you. Enjoy every second of her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Amelia is so beautiful and just the image of her big sister Elizabeth. They are so alike it's breathtaking.
    Blessings to you on your babymoon. And welcome earthside baby Amelia Layne. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been waiting for this news. Congrats and so much love to your sweet girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WELCOME TO THE WORLD AMELIA!!! She is just beautiful Tess.. so much love to you and Andy. Her big sister Elizabeth is in our hearts today and always...

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's beautiful! I am so happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful news, she is beautiful just like her big sister. You give me hope that this is possible. I would tell you to enjoy every little thing, but I know you are. I look forward to hearing more :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, she looks so much like Elizabeth! Congratulations to you my dear friend and your husband too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful, wonderful news. Amelia is beautiful and amazingly like her gorgeous big sister.

    Congratulations and enjoy your babymoon.

    ReplyDelete