I'll find you in the bright colours and quite places, always remembered beautiful Elizabeth - Auntie K

Monday, October 17

38 Weeks With a Birthday Tomorrow

38 weeks - October 17th

This one just shows me how big I really am, a little uncomfortable too.

Well we've made it to 38 weeks - I didn't think I'd get here to be honest and now that we are, its not realised at all and guess it won't be until Amelia is in our arms...

Tomorrow first thing tomorrow morning!

Not a lot to say other than that, just finishing the last few bits on the lists and they are scraping the bottom of the barrel now - keeping very busy and not thinking too much. I hope that sleep comes to us tonight, as its been a little elusive this week, but anyway its up at silly o'clock in the morning for the surgery.

***********

Been updating the Pumpkin Pages too, you'll see that I'm much happier with the state of play in Recovery after talking to Penny last week.

8 comments:

  1. Oh Tess, I can't wait for the news to filter through. On the edge of my seat for you, my dear.
    xo

    ps: you look stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see pictures of your beautiful girl, all of you together. Elizabeth's little sister. Hope you get some rest tonight too. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such wonderful news and can't wait to see pictures of your beautiful Amelia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see pictures also and hear all about your beautiful little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait!!!!!! Almost there Amelia!!!!!
    love love love my friend.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look stunning and I wish you and Amelia a wondrous, joyful experience tomorrow that brings her screaming into your arms.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending much love to you Tess and can't wait to hear of Amelia's arrival.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sending you love and well wishes for tomorrow my friend. Remembering Elizabeth and Taggpole with you and sharing your joy at the arrival of Amelia~

    ReplyDelete